7-14 Business Days
Customers have the option to pay upfront or pay 50% of cost once drafts are presented. In order to receive edits or additional drafts, customer must make a payment. Invoices and design request will begin once logo questionnaire is completed.
Payments are processed through paypal. Deposits are non-refundable. Once service is rendered for logo, partial refund is available under the circumstance of missed deadline or dissatisfaction.
Refund request must be submitted within 48 hours.
Which Logo is right for my business?
- Lettermark/Monogram Logo: This is an entire font-based logo that is comprised of a few letters (company initials). This type of logo is best for company names that are lengthy.
- Wordmark (logotype): A font-based logo that focuses on the business's name alone with no "symbol/pictorial" mark to accompany it. This type of logo works well for businesses who have a unique or distinct name. Be mindful to ensure your name is short enough for this type of design to be effective.
- Pictorial Marks (Brand Mark/Logo Symbol): A brand mark is only an image. This type of logo may be difficult if your company does not already have brand recognition in your area or to your audience. For this type of logo, decide if you want to have your symbol play off of your name, similiar to that of Apple using an apple for its brand mark, or represent what your company does like snapchat uses the ghost brand mark to represent its type of service.
- Abstract Logo Marks: This type of logo is an extension of a pictorial/brand mark, however, it's an abstract geometric shape or form that represents your brand. This type of logo allows you to be more distinct and recognizable to your audience, in addition to, create the meaning of your brand and its emotion through an abstract symbol similiar to that of Nike and Pepsi.
- Mascot: A mascot is an illustrated character that represents your business. This type of logo is great for those who have brands that target children and families. Be mindful that with a mascot type logo, that this cannot be used across all marketing material. This type of logo is good as an "in addition to" another type of logo such as a wordmark.
- Combination Mark: A combination mark is a logo comprised of a combined wordmark or lettermark and a pictorial mark, abstract mark, or mascot.The picture and text can be laid out side-by-side, stacked on top of each other, or integrated together to create an image.
Because a name is associated with the image, a combination mark is a versatile choice, with both the text and icon or mascot working together to reinforce your brand. With a combination mark, people will also begin to associate your name with your pictorial mark or mascot right away!
- Emblem: An emblem logo consists of font inside a symbol or an icon; think badges, seals and crests. These logos tend to have a traditional appearance about them that can make a striking impact, thus they are often the go-to choice for many educational based businesses such as schools, universities, auto, govemental or even beverage companies.
Each customer/client is provided three (3) logo drafts with three (3) edits per draft. These edits count as "rounds of edits". Once the logo is submitted back for review, that will count as a complete edit being made.